Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hoosier Cowboy

More good news coming today apparently

[quote name="Hoosier Cowboy" post="70846" timestamp="1403113772"]According to Alex from 247[/quote] Do you know the news or just passing along that McCarthy says there will be good news today? I'm excited if it's true haha.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="70855" timestamp="1403115108"]football. okay. makes sense with the Littlejohn news and all.

I got my hopes up for some 2014/15 hoops news.[/quote] Aw man it's not basketball?

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="70859" timestamp="1403118558"]Well this thread is in the football forum. That is probably a pretty good hint.[/quote] Didn't notice the header. I just use the unread message section.

So...anybody wanna explain the good news to this fella?..you know me, the out-of-the loop typical backwoods Hoosier...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hunter Littlejohn committed earlier.  More good news, Joe Belden committed today too.

Now we just need a recruit named Robin to go along with the Little John puns.

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="70889" timestamp="1403131294"]Hunter Littlejohn committed earlier. More good news, Joe Belden committed today too.

Now we just need a recruit named Robin to go along with the Little John puns.[/quote]

Ahh...thank you....
Maybe the Prince of Thieves can steal us a center for the basketball team!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners