Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SG Rawle Alkins to Arizona

I still think its too soon to make that decision. I mean if you've seen Rawle play in person a handful of times, Ill believe you. But as we've seen with Blackmon…high school stats and college stats are a whole different game

How has Blackmon shown that? He scored a ton in high school, and he's scoring a ton in college. He obviously wasn't ever going to score 30+ in college. Everyone knew he didn't have to play much defense in high school, and he's not playing great defense in college. Looks like everything transferred over from HS to IU.

Can he shoot the 3 like EJ? I haven't seen a player just take over a game like EJ did when he was here. He literally carried that years team on his back the whole year

He shoots the 3 very well. I'm not sure I've seen any 2 guard as good as EG out of high school. This kid does everything and he does it against a really tough schedule. He dominates every single match up against kids ranked above him. He's going to blow up this summer, I'm afraid.