Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SG Rawle Alkins to Arizona

I don't know if anyone has said it yet, but that kids game is creepily similar to Vic's. The build, the shot, the athleticism. It's all there.

His build is closer to Devin Davis. Holy cow he's built. Think of what Je'Ney would do for this kid. And you know Rawle is looking at Crean thinking, "Wade, Oladipo, Alkins."

His build is closer to Devin Davis. Holy cow he's built. Think of what Je'Ney would do for this kid. And you know Rawle is looking at Crean thinking, "Wade, Oladipo, Atkins."

The only thing is, Atkins is coming in ranked WAY ahead of where Wade and Oladipo were. This kid is gonna be a big star. Hope we land him

I don't know if anyone has said it yet, but that kids game is creepily similar to Vic's. The build, the shot, the athleticism. It's all there.

Disagree, far more resembles Wade; lower base of power, not as springy as Victor, stronger like DWade.

How do you like our chances? You hearing anything?

'16 is a ways off and a ton can change but Chuck is really doing his thing here, as you know. IU was solid coming into this visit but haven't heard any feedback on it outside of the posted above. I'd say it's Chucks job to combat a draw to home here.