Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

Peach Jam on ESPNU July 20th

One of the biggest EYBL events this summer that will have alot of prospects. I'll look into this a bit later and break out some names of interest when I get a chance. Gonna pin this till the time comes.

Just checked the guide and the first semi starts @ 9am ET, second semi @ 1030am and the final is @ 3pm on the 20th. Set the DVR. The tweet below says ESPN but it's on ESPNU.

Evan Daniels @EvanDaniels  ·  52m
Hearing the Nike Peach Jam semi-finals and finals will be played on ESPN on July 20th. It'll be a good chance to see the top Nike teams.

Ok, think we got a rough draft at least. Just starting to get familiar with some of these new names that hit the board recently and these kids switch teams all the time so I could be off a bit and maybe missed some. You can disregard some of the names with only interest to... 

http://www.boowillia...rrer_id=1117387

Offers

-All Ohio Red - 2015 SG Jalen Coleman, 2015 PF Esa Ahmad

-Athletes First - 2015 SG Allonzo Trier

-BABC - 2015 PF Jeremy Miller

-Boo Williams - 2015 SG Kenny Williams, 2015 SF Chris Clarke

-CIA Bounce - 2015 SG Montaque Gill-Caesar

-Howard Pulley - 2015 PF Alex illkainen, 2016 SG Amir Coffey

-Mac Irvin Fire - 2015 PG Marcus LoVett Jr, 2015 SF Davon Dilliard

-MoKan Elite - 2015 SG Shake Milton, 2015 PF Juwan Morgan

-New York Lighting - 2016 C Rodney Miller

-Oakland Soldiers - 2015 C Stephen Zimmerman

-Southern Stampede - 2015 SG Prince Ali

-Spiece Indy Heat -  2015 C Caleb Swanigan2016 SG Vijay Blackmon (out - torn ACL), 2015 PG Devin  Cannady, 2015 PF Gary Bonds, 2015 PF Matt Holba 

-Team Scan - 2015 C Thomas Bryant, 2016 SG Tyus Battle, 2016 PF Omari Spellman, 2016 PF Kassoum Yakwe

-Team Takeover - 2015 PG Bryant Crawford

-The Family - 2015 SG AJ Turner

-The Travelers - 2015 PF Raymond Spalding

-Wings Elite - 2016 SG Malik Monk

I'm kind busy right now so I posted both of these tweets and not sure if they are the same or different. This starts tomorrow.

CourtCred ‏@courtcred  24m
Nike Finals at the Peach Jam Schedule http://www.nikeeyb.com/page/show/1256623-schedule

CourtCred ‏@courtcred  17m
Nike Peach Jam Sweet 16 Schedule http://www.nikeeyb.com/sweetsixteenschedule

Just checked the guide and the first semi starts @ 9am ET, second semi @ 1030am and the final is @ 3pm on the 20th on ESPNU. Set the DVR. 

Ok, down to the Elite 8 here. Names are above and it looks like the stream link above will have the games tomorrow to. Did i miss any names? lol.  Gonna unpin this.

Bs8NTAtIUAAZxew.jpg

Boo Williams beat Oakland Soldiers. Boo Williams - 2015 SG Kenny Williams, 2015 SF Chris Clarke

Team Scan beat Houston Hoops. Team Scan - 2015 C Thomas Bryant, 2016 SG Tyus Battle, 2016 PF Omari Spellman(don't think he's on this team), 2016 PF Kassoum Yakwe

Don't think we have any prospects on these 2 teams.

Playaz Basketball Club beat Texas Titans

Team Penny beat E1T1

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria  

Playaz-Boo Williams at 9 on ESPNU...Team Penny-Scan at 10:30