Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) F Darby Foresman to IUWBB

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan31 said:

Well I guess the cats out of the bag on the fourth player i mentioned. I know why this is happening and it's not going to stop anytime soon. Bummed out

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I guess Amber Deane's tweet after the season holds a little more weight now, but you could tell something was afoul about halfway through the season.

CORRECTION: I'm told Foresman will not retain her scholarship via the "Bill of Rights." She left voluntarily, so it does not apply.

Blau's response to this question:  Article says she does not lose scholarship money, but the does program lose the available scholarship?

So, why is this happening? 

Player mistreatment imo. Lots of verbal, psychological stuff. Messing with eligibility.. Very similar to the recently outed coach at delaware. Don't want to say too much. Can't do that in women's ball. At the very least I will say moren coaching style is a little rough.. and if you watch her interviews after losses she always sits and blames the players. Recruiting isn't the problem you just typically don't want them leaving as fast as they get here

Player mistreatment imo. Lots of verbal, psychological stuff. Messing with eligibility.. Very similar to the recently outed coach at delaware. Don't want to say too much. Can't do that in women's ball. At the very least I will say moren coaching style is a little rough.. and if you watch her interviews after losses she always sits and blames the players. Recruiting isn't the problem you just typically don't want them leaving as fast as they get here

I don't know a ton about the situation, but I do know that many in Terre Haute weren't too upset when she left.