Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crean&Crimson

ESPN's Brennan with an insightful article on IU/UM

Wow. I love stats more than anyone, but I find it impossible to believe out defense is better in zone than man to man. That's some crazy stats right there. I think he hit the nail in the head. I think Indiana is going to press and try to disrupt Michigan. This game will come down to who is more conditioned. Here is to hoping that is Indiana!

I can't remember who wrote about it, it may have been ITH, but they were talking about how IU doesn't play zone as much as the fans complain about. And from the replays that I have seen it's actually pretty accurate 

I would love to see us throw out a 1-3-1 zone and force them to shoot from the wings..............even better,  a 3-2 zone to cover the outside and force them to try to get points in the paint..............