Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

As much as I like/respect all the super heros of the Knight era,

Male (pride) lions kill the young of their predecessor so that their progeny excel

Except...
We haven't

Excelled...

At all..

Sent from my iPhoney. Yo.

I forgot about this post until it was liked. Some of us see things much clearer than others . Now the coach is saying we have no leadership as his excuse for his program's problems. Never heard a head coach blame leadership before, but I certainly agree. Mind blowing denial and lack of what he doesn't have. His broad shoulders comment was the only time he has come close to accept blame for anything in his program, and we see the results.

Hey, don't hurt yourself trying to pat your own back.

Some people are much more arrogant than others. This thread is about AJ Guyton, not Crean.

I remember when A.J. first came to IU. He didn't have a lot accolades, but he really burst on the scene quickly in Bloomington. He had a nice jumpshot and could take it to the hole. Very smooth player and excellent IU representative. Back then we seemed to have a pipeline to Peoria.

Hey, don't hurt yourself trying to pat your own back.
Some people are much more arrogant than others. This thread is about AJ Guyton, not Crean.

Yep, and some are much more knowledgeable about the game than others. Take AJ for example, excellent shot and very quick. He also passed the ball well and always played within a team concept. He was a class act on and off the court. It was something Indiana basketball was known for having. Good kids, students, and human beings that usually brought their A game ever night. So sad you were not around to witness anything like this to compare. I'm sure you would have a different outlook.

Yep, and some are much more knowledgeable about the game than others. Take AJ for example, excellent shot and very quick. He also passed the ball well and always played within a team concept. He was a class act on and off the court. It was something Indiana basketball was known for having. Good kids, students, and human beings that usually brought their A game ever night. So sad you were not around to witness anything like this to compare. I'm sure you would have a different outlook.

I witnessed Guyton.  He and I attended IU at the same time.  My outlook is the same as #1CreanApologist.  Your constant Crean bashing that you brought into an AJ Guyton thread is annoying.

I forgot about this post until it was liked. Some of us see things much clearer than others . Now the coach is saying we have no leadership as his excuse for his program's problems. Never heard a head coach blame leadership before, but I certainly agree. Mind blowing denial and lack of what he doesn't have. His broad shoulders comment was the only time he has come close to accept blame for anything in his program, and we see the results.

never heard a coach blame leadership before? how about your beloved coach knight's son, patrick...and I quote "the worst group of seniors I have ever been around". Coaches talk about lack of leadership all the time....your agenda has you grasping at very thin straws...

never heard a coach blame leadership before? how about your beloved coach knight's son, patrick...and I quote "the worst group of seniors I have ever been around". Coaches talk about lack of leadership all the time....your agenda has you grasping at very thin straws...

Ha ha. All of your three posts spent stalking me. Now who has the agenda?

I witnessed Guyton.  He and I attended IU at the same time.  My outlook is the same as #1CreanApologist.  Your constant Crean bashing that you brought into an AJ Guyton thread is annoying.

Happy you got to watch AJ as I did. He was a truly great member of the IU basketball fraternity. Like you said your Crean lovefest has another thread.

I'm not sure why you brought up coach knight. What pat did has nothing to do with him.