Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) C Isaiah Manderson to Texas Tech

Isaiah Manderson, a 6-foot-10 center from Oldsmar, Fla., was released from his national letter of intent Tuesday fom Oregon State.. So far, the three-star prospect has heard from more than 10 schools including Miami, Indiana, Memphis and Texas Tech. Manderson said he would consider the Beavers

"Coach Tinkle said he's going to come out here and recruit me," said Manderson, who officially requested his release last Thursday. "We'll see what he's going to do. ... We'll see what's up."

At this point, Manderson is "borderline" to qualify next season. He will re-take the ACT later this month, hoping to raise his score two points.

http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/index.ssf/2014/06/three-star_center_isaiah_mande.html#incart_more_sports

Twitter

Unranked 3 Star by Rivals.
18th ranked Center by 247, 204 overall.
ESPN has him as a 70 overall 3 Star.

Had offers from Florida State, Georgia, George Mason, and Iona among others.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Unranked 3 Star by Rivals.
18th ranked Center by 247, 204 overall.
ESPN has him as a 70 overall 3 Star.

Had offers from Florida State, Georgia, George Mason, and Iona among others.

Thanks for the info buddy!

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="69281" timestamp="1401936506"]I posted this in the Jurkin thread, but we are pursuing 2 more incase you missed it...[/quote]

Where'd that 2nd one come from? Or is it assumed they're doing something with Peter?

That would be my guess. I gave up on keeping track of these #'s a few years back.

I trust him. He knows everything that we don't. He has proven to be a solid chess player with these recruiting numbers.

^tbh, he has his work cut out for him this time.

Totally agree. But him being this far behind gives me reason to believe he has something up his sleeve. Either that, or he is digging his own coaching grave here.