Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) SG Shake Milton to SMU

I believe draft express has troy and JBJ in the first round and yogi late in the second. You will see troy Williams in every single board by the end of the year. I understand what you're saying, but I don't think you can have much confidence in saying no one will go pro with almost half the season left.

Well I meant, no one smart would go pro off this team. No one is near close to being ready. Troy and JBJ have lots they need to work on before going pro and Yogi's height doesn't work in his favor.

And I don't know what mock you have been looking at but the latest mock draft from DraftExpress doesn't list Troy, JBJ, or Yogi….so your statement was incorrect.( http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2015/list/ )

Out of all the latest major mock drafts (as of wednesday) only one has Troy in it. They have him as end of 1st rounder, but he is not even listed as a 2nd rounder in any of the others. So you can take that for whats its worth. I mean he could go, but it would be a huge mistake. If he left now, i think he'd spend most of his time in the D league.

I think Yogi might go if he graduates (which I assume he will). Smaller guards who can defend have been doing well the past few years in the Association. See e.g. Isaiah Thomas and Nate Robinson. I think Yogi can and will make it. I also think Troy is gone. He will go late first round based on potential alone. JBJ isn't even close to being ready and I'm not sure he's got enough athleticism to ever get there. I think Rojo has a higher ceiling, in all honesty. He reminds me a tad (and I stress TAD) of Chris Paul.

Well I meant, no one smart would go pro off this team. No one is near close to being ready. Troy and JBJ have lots they need to work on before going pro and Yogi's height doesn't work in his favor.

And I don't know what mock you have been looking at but the latest mock draft from DraftExpress doesn't list Troy, JBJ, or Yogi….so your statement was incorrect.( http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2015/list/ )

Out of all the latest major mock drafts (as of wednesday) only one has Troy in it. They have him as end of 1st rounder, but he is not even listed as a 2nd rounder in any of the others. So you can take that for whats its worth. I mean he could go, but it would be a huge mistake. If he left now, i think he'd spend most of his time in the D league.

My bad, someone posted the 2016 draft express board earlier.

I believe draft express has troy and JBJ in the first round and yogi late in the second. You will see troy Williams in every single board by the end of the year. I understand what you're saying, but I don't think you can have much confidence in saying no one will go pro with almost half the season left.

It's hard to say for sure right now but I think you are right about Troy. He seems to be progressing/developing at a pretty high rate. He's the one player on this team who I feel really has the ability to eventually excel at the next level. I'd really like to see him stay for his junior year but if he keeps developing I would not be surprised to see him leave at all.

If JBJ leaves I think it would be a big mistake. Right now he just doesn't seem to have the ability to get his own shot at all. You can tell he's been well taught in some of the finer points of playing winning basketball. He does a lot of the smaller things well. I've been pretty impressed with his rebounding. His ability to stay in front of other players on defense though isn't great. Don't know how much he can improve athleticism through training but he needs to work on it. Not saying he's terrible but he's not outstanding.

I think in the right situation Yogi can play at the next level.

My bad, someone posted the 2016 draft express board earlier.

Thats the 2016 draft. That as in two years. There is a list of top 100 prospects that has Troy, JBJ and Yogi. A list of top prospects is VERY different from a mock draft