Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) SG Shake Milton to SMU

I think Shake goes to OU  (Meyer flipped from SMU to them in last few days)

I think Vic goes to SMU (2 flips the last few days including Meyer)

I think Lyle (NO!) or a mystery man yet to be revealed goes to IU

Now--there is a chance Shake is actually undecided and IU is waiting on his decision to decide whether to OPENLY recruit Lyle or the yet to be revealed mystery man.  If so--count me in the camp that wants Shake over Lyle.

Why not get them both? Indiana is never out of scholarships. Then add another big which won't help this year.

It doesn't make sense to me either Hovadipo!

I don't know how the math works out either Schoosier!

If IU is going to go down this multiple recruit road again---let's just get Shake and call it a day!

Then hold unless some stud big comes our way.  I frankly am tired of the Kasongo/Lyle-- on again--off again--recruitment.

Shake has the grades--the skill--the character--he just fits with what Crean is building.

The puzzling thing is Marni is still following Shake on twitter which used to be one of our sure-fire predictors for IU!

In fact---I do not remember a recruitment where that was the case and we did not get the recruit. 

That's why I wonder if we just don't know what Shake will do or we know we are getting him.  I always said we get OG and not Shake because we don't have the schollys---but with all of our continued recruiting---I am starting to wonder if schoosier is right  and Crean is still recruiting more! 

I stick with my original prediction---but I honestly don't have a clue how this one is going to play out! Should be fun to watch!

Dang, when Morgan committed I assumed Shake was coming here for sure. Now it seems unlikely. That hurts some. I'm not on the Lyle bandwagon. Would rather get Bryant and call it a day at this point. Our backcourt is fine, we lose nobody next year (hopefully) so we just get some reinforcements in the front court.

Haven't looked lately---Lyle may be ranked higher than Shake--- but not by much.  Shake makes more sense.

OU is banking on the fact IU is too far away from his mom and siblings and he won't be able see them regularly and only rarely over the holidays as the deciding factor. And--it may be as I think OU is only a little over 2 hours from his home.

We shall see.

Other than location and maybe playing time (he may be behind a pg at OU for a few years too)----everything else seems to favor IU!

He was excited about being at a basketball school.

He was excited about IU's academics.

He was excited about IU's player development.

He liked the players and now his friend (Juwan) and a travel teammate (OG) have also joined the Hoosiers.

On paper--this one should be ours as parents---especially moms usually want their kids to do what is best for them and not what is best for the mom.

We will know tomorrow!

From our friends at ouhoops.com...whoa...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBtownBanners1413333499.316599.jpg

That's standard we are the main choice front runner. Let's stir the pot for fun and say that school A is planning on hiring Player A's AAU coach. Standard internet trolling/ having fun with putting fear in posters and fans

That's standard we are the main choice front runner. Let's stir the pot for fun and say that school A is planning on hiring Player A's AAU coach. Standard internet trolling/ having fun with putting fear in posters and fans

I hope so. Just found it interesting and thought it worth sharing. Unfortunately, it wouldn't even be surprising in this era of recruiting.

I hope so. Just found it interesting and thought it worth sharing. Unfortunately, it wouldn't even be surprising in this era of recruiting.

Oh don't get me wrong. Very happy you found it and posted it, just my take on it. I know JBJ's dad was going to be on UK's staff the day before the announcement :)

Yeah---in looking at OU's message boards they know they are generally in way over their head when battling Indiana for a BBall recruit but they are hoping the local appeal keeps him home.  They claim OU has recruited Shake for years.  If true--that is hard to overcome.