Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2018) F Bree Boles to Indiana State

Bree Boles hasn't attended a day of high school, but already knows where she plans to attend college. Boles, a 6-3 eighth-grader from Frankton, committed to the Indiana women's basketball program during an unofficial visit to the school on Thursday evening. "That's where I plan to be," Boles said. "I will go to IU."

Boles, who had offers from Evansville and Wake Forest, was offered a scholarship from Indiana coach Curt Miller during her visit on Thursday. She talked it over with her parents "for about 10 minutes" and told Miller she was ready to commit.

"They were super excited," Boles said of the Indiana staff. "I received a bunch of hugs and congratulations. They told me I was part of the Hoosier family. I didn't really plan to commit, but we felt like it was the best place for me." Boles said Miller likes her versatility as a player. "He said they think I have a bunch of potential," Boles said.

Miller, who can't comment on recruits until they sign a letter of intent, tweeted this on Thursday night: "There are moments when the least you can do is buy your staff dinner and say thanks. Tonight the dinner is to say congrats! #GreatHoosierDay

I'm hoping that Bree will stick with verbal. I would like nothing more than Coach TM to build a wining culture in Bloomington. I just feel like Coach would like to be long term at Indiana. Being in the national conversation on a yearly basis would be my wish.