Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JSHoosier

(2015) SG Jalen Coleman to Illinois

What's his draw to ND? They seem to lead far and away and I'm not sure what they offer in terms of basketball. Family connections? I realize it's a great school academically but as high ranked as Jalen is he must be thinking of making Basketball his future. Just curious if there is more info here.

What's his draw to ND? They seem to lead far and away and I'm not sure what they offer in terms of basketball. Family connections? I realize it's a great school academically but as high ranked as Jalen is he must be thinking of making Basketball his future. Just curious if there is more info here.

I'm with you on this one. I don't get the draw of ND basketball for this kid. Maybe he wants to be THE man and Brey is selling that role to JC. Can't see this one.

Remember how some (myself included) reacted to Zeisloft? Duncan Robinson is a D3 transfer. Granted he was great at Williams College his freshmen year, that's still a big leap in competition/talent level. 

This just blasted the Crystal Ball...

Kyle Bogenschutz @KyleBogie 
Following commit of transfer Duncan Robinson, #Michigan no longer pursuing 2015 La Lumiere 4-star SG Jalen Coleman.

Two more OVs scheduled here. Two left...

Notre Dame - Sept 5th

UNLV - Sept. 12th

Illinois - Sept. 26th

A tweet from the other day.  Not sure what the scoop is here, but the Illini thought they were in this one. A visit from JC would be encouraging for IU. Probably keep an eye out for his next visits if any of them get set.

The Champaign Room‏@Champaign_Room
To clarify an earlier tweet: Illinois Basketball has 8 OVs lined up, not 9. It appears that Jalen Coleman's visit has been cancelled/moved.

Borzello 82.61% correct out of 69 picks in 2014 and 92.50% correct out of 40 picks in 2015.

Any idea how the math works on that. For example if you pick Hawaii first and then pick UK a day before a kid announces are you 100% accurate?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners