Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Stephen Houston

Looking up what they brought in he'll have some competition.  They also brought in Roy Finch from Oklahoma as an UDFA and drafted James White from Wiscy in the 4th.  Plus Ridley and Vereen in the last years of their contracts.

It's tough for UDFAs to make the roster but I'm pulling for him.  I'm not a Pats fan, but I don't hate them like many do and if he makes the roster he could definitely win there.

FYI, Finch would be a lot of fun to watch.  Explosive and a pretty sick change of direction, problem is he's a smurf.

Explosive and a pretty sick change of direction, problem is he's a smurf.

so he's blue, and he lived in a community where men outnumbered women 100 to 1???

given that's the case, I like Stephen's chances...

Break a leg Stephen! Sorry, inadvertently confused the NFL with show business. Don't have a clue how - phrase over sentence intended for all the grammar checkers (nit pickers).

so he's blue, and he lived in a community where men outnumbered women 100 to 1???

given that's the case, I like Stephen's chances...

Yeah, he's Quick Smurf.  Seriously though I think he might have got drafted if he wasn't 5'6, guy is one seriously explosive yard gnome.  Houston has a definite size advantage and he's got some speed of his own but I've never seen that kind of explosive quickness/COD out of Stephen.

I wish the best for Stephen, I hope he can carve a niche for himself somewhere.

Le'Veon Bell and LaGarrette Blount busted with weed.

‏@KentSterling: Not a bad scenario in Pittsburgh for former #iufb RB Stephen Houston. Two #Steelers RBs caught stoned opens a door. Can Houston run thru it?

Got signed by the Ravens today. Doesn't seem like he'll make the team, but maybe it gets him a chance somewhere else.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Sign-Running-Back-Stephen-Houston-Release-Punter/24011110-0c13-49eb-87dc-5d95f2c03881

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Got signed by the Ravens today. Doesn't seem like he'll make the team, but maybe it gets him a chance somewhere else.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Sign-Running-Back-Stephen-Houston-Release-Punter/24011110-0c13-49eb-87dc-5d95f2c03881

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

They gave up on Trent Richardson, I could have told them he wouldn't work, so hopefully he can play well enough to latch on.

Sent from my LG-D850 using BtownBanners mobile app

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1472816124.657673.jpg

Stephen gets a lot of work. Ravens are beat up at RB. Rookie RB Kenneth Dixon from Louisiana Tech was looking like a stud before tearing his MCL last week. Terrance West has been the next impressive guy, and Justin Forsett has been less than impressive so far. If Stephen can play special teams, he has a shot of making the team while Dixon is out (3-5 weeks).

#RunningbackU