Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) SG Kenny Williams to UNC

My point (inarticulately made) is that we have no idea who we will currently get for 2015, and how we will stand when it's all said and done. I'm guessing that if we get off to a reasonably strong start this year, we will do quite well. 

OSU currently has 4 top 100 recruits, all of whom are between #35 and 80. Who is to say, given the list of players we are pursuing, that we can't get into the same general range with the three 2015's we take? 

I'm not looking at this issue as a zero-sum, "who will win the star rating contest" analysis. I see it more as "will we get enough talent each year to be a B1G title/tourney contender".

I think we are much farther behind then some of you realize. Hopefully we make an impact. QUICKLY. Alot of these kids aren't gonna be waiting around for us when there are so many better options..

Stars are given by the best talent evaluators in the world. If Ohio St, Michigan St, and so on are landing them while we have to settle for left overs, we will not compete for titles of any sort. We do have some stars on this year's team, but if we don't continue to land more of the Yogi, JBJ and Troys of the world, we will be middle of the road at best.

Stars are given by the best talent evaluators in the world. If Ohio St, Michigan St, and so on are landing them while we have to settle for left overs, we will not compete for titles of any sort. We do have some stars on this year's team, but if we don't continue to land more of the Yogi, JBJ and Troys of the world, we will be middle of the road at best.

Agreed.

We have one five star, one four star, and one three star for 2014. I expect 2015 to bring at least a couple of four star talents.