Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
djsalway

Robert Johnson Q & A

Quite the contrary, actually.  We do simpletons no favors by failing to correct their errors.  Consider how much smarter you would be today if only people had corrected yours.

You sir, are a meanie-name-calling-meanie.

Oh, and before you answer this post with an insulting retort, let me add: I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

So there.

;)

Ohreally, on 09 May 2014 - 09:19 AM, said:snapback.png

Quite the contrary, actually.  We do simpletons no favors by failing to correct their errors.  Consider how much smarter you would be today if only people had corrected yours.

You sir, are a meanie-name-calling-meanie.

Oh, and before you answer this post with an insulting retort, let me add: I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

So there.

;)

58e22ad2c2958c14323dc9aa2b085fbb6c30d882

[quote name="Ohreally" post="65949" timestamp="1399641579"]Quite the contrary, actually. We do simpletons no favors by failing to correct their errors. Consider how much smarter you would be today if only people had corrected yours.[/quote]

Ohreally?[attachment=863:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1399647967.510009.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="65986" timestamp="1399647982"]Ohreally?attachicon.gif [url="https://btownbanners.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=863"]ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1399647967.510009.jpg[/url]

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

[attachment=865:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1399648827.379566.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="Ohreally" post="65949" timestamp="1399641579"]Quite the contrary, actually. We do simpletons no favors by failing to correct their errors. Consider how much smarter you would be today if only people had corrected yours.[/quote]

Okay, wow. Just stop, your opinion is no better than others on here. We all differ, doesn't make them less smart. Respect other's opinions, it will go over well with us Mods, trust me!

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Some of us mods may be smart.  It only took me 8 of your posts to realize you were a prick.  So, let me try and smarten you up.  If you talk to a mod like that again, your ass is gone.  You were right.  We do simpletons no favors by failing to correct their errors.  Wow, in a roundabout way you were right.  

Some of us mods may be smart.  It only took me 8 of your posts to realize you were a prick.  So, let me try and smarten you up.  If you talk to a mod like that again, your ass is gone.  You were right.  We do simpletons no favors by failing to correct their errors.  Wow, in a roundabout way you were right.  

What this guy said!!!

It took you 8 posts?  Man, I must be a genius I figured that out after those 2 posts in this thread.

With all due respect, talking to anyone like that, should be grounds. It shouldn't carry more weight because a mod was addressed....

With all due respect, talking to anyone like that, should be grounds. It shouldn't carry more weight because a mod was addressed....

We won't let people talk to people that way.  The reason I said that about the mod was because the mod told him once not to talk to people like that and then he responded that way.  If that was his first response in a thread like that it wouldn't matter if it was a mod or not.  If that makes sense.