Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2016) SG Josh Langford to MSU

MSU and Indiana could end up with MONSTER 2016 classes. Tom Crean needs to find a way to capitalize on this years expectations. Maybe even exceed them. If we can find a way to win and win big, we will put ourselves firmly in the mix for Alkins, Davis, and Maker.

My Dream 2017 Starting Lineup:

G: Rob Johnson

G: Rawle Alkins

F: De'Ron Davis

F: Thon Maker

C: Thomas Bryant

MSU may be off Miles Bridges list with this.

@EvanDaniels: Josh Langford has committed to Michigan State, his father tells Scout. Five-star wing in the 2016 class.

I doubt it affects his decision at all. Langford can easily play the 2. We need Rawle to offset this addition.

MSU and Indiana could end up with MONSTER 2016 classes. Tom Crean needs to find a way to capitalize on this years expectations. Maybe even exceed them. If we can find a way to win and win big, we will put ourselves firmly in the mix for Alkins, Davis, and Maker.

My Dream 2017 Starting Lineup:

G: Rob Johnson

G: Rawle Alkins

F: De'Ron Davis

F: Thon Maker

C: Thomas Bryant

That would be a strong starting 5 but do you really see Davis playing the 3 in college?

That would be a strong starting 5 but do you really see Davis playing the 3 in college?

. No but did you expect to see Rob Johnson play the 3 this season? Thon is a stretch. Not sure he can guard a true 3 but he can certainly fill the need offensively. Regardless, this is a fantasy lineup and has very little odds of actually happening.

. No but did you expect to see Rob Johnson play the 3 this season? Thon is a stretch. Not sure he can guard a true 3 but he can certainly fill the need offensively. Regardless, this is a fantasy lineup and has very little odds of actually happening.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see that lineup. I just remember Davis being more of a 4 in Crean's system.

^^Difference is many college teams play 3 guard lineups, but you rarely see 3 bigs playing together. Thon is obviously very athletic and especially quick for his size, so maybe he could play the "3" spot, but if he's putting on weight/muscle like I've heard that might not be the case.