Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hoosier_Cat_42

Tom Crean piss and moan thread with a little sunshine (lol)

Sorry for the confusion. I quoted JS' post because I agreed with it and then decided to post recent predictions for our season next year in it because 84 wanted to know who thought Crean couldn't win next year.

I stand by my original post. Next year is make or break for Crean.

Did this thought deserve a new thread?  Are there not enough threads to put this in?  I feel like as mods we are lenient, but the same schtick pissing off both sides of the argument is starting to piss us off.  We understand you don't like Crean or Glass.  We get it.  Some of us mods don't even like Crean.  That is not the point of this.  The constant trolling is going to stop.  

Did this thought deserve a new thread?  Are there not enough threads to put this in?  I feel like as mods we are lenient, but the same schtick pissing off both sides of the argument is starting to piss us off.  We understand you don't like Crean or Glass.  We get it.  Some of us mods don't even like Crean.  That is not the point of this.  The constant trolling is going to stop.  

Ditto. And....Ditto. 

You are answering you own questions.  No it didn't deserve a new thread, it easily fits under at least one existing thread.  It is a troll spamming his agenda over and over.  It isn't going to end until...well..you know. 

Cheapie loves attention any way he can get it.

Whoever he may be only gets attention when you folks post. I don't know what's worse, hiring a known cheater or that. The thread title told me all I needed to know. Sometimes you get what you deserve.

Whoever he may be only gets attention when you folks post. I don't know what's worse, hiring a known cheater or that. The thread title told me all I needed to know. Sometimes you get what you deserve.

He probably needs to go then since he's claiming to be someone else from another site and does nothing here but troll..

Whoever he may be only gets attention when you folks post. I don't know what's worse, hiring a known cheater or that. The thread title told me all I needed to know. Sometimes you get what you deserve.

I mean...it IS a message board...and ultimately...I know you guys want the hits...

but...

some of the posters on this site really need to get laid...

If somebody is blatantly trolling, it seems odd to assign blame to the people responding to that person rather than the original troll.  How dare you people respond to this obviously trolling individual that we continue to allow to troll our board!

He stated previously that he built a top site which he was referring to 247 and being Hoosierhoopster. Did it a month or so ago.

We have looked back through his posts because the guys we used to work with asked us to.  We couldn't find it.  Closest thing I could find was where someone asked him if he was Paperback from Peegs.

https://btownbanners.com/topic/4996-some-guy-on-espn-was-kind-of-dissing-crean-tonight/

If you guys know the thread where he claimed it, let us know.  Cause this is not HH from 247 obviously.  We as mods actually like HH.  In spite of everything that went down with us and them, we won't allow that if he claimed that.  So, if you know which thread he claimed any stake in 247 this will end.  

We have looked back through his posts because the guys we used to work with asked us to.  We couldn't find it.  Closest thing I could find was where someone asked him if he was Paperback from Peegs.

https://btownbanners.com/topic/4996-some-guy-on-espn-was-kind-of-dissing-crean-tonight/

If you guys know the thread where he claimed it, let us know.  Cause this is not HH from 247 obviously.  We as mods actually like HH.  In spite of everything that went down with us and them, we won't allow that if he claimed that.  So, if you know which thread he claimed any stake in 247 this will end.  

That is all fine and nice but he is still a troll. 

Not sure where it is but I know he insinuated that he is Hoosierhoopster, other members on here responded to it asking him to say what site.  Either he's cheapie or worse(he was banned right?), or HH, I know HH wouldn't be over here acting like that so..  

Best thing to do is lock this thread because it's only going to get worse.

I forget the thread it was in. He didn't say he was the real Hoosierhoopster. He was very vague about it, claimed he helped create one of the biggest IU fan sites or something like that. I quoted it so he couldn't delete it. 41 even responded about the post. ( I think to my quote, iirc)  

Not sure where it is but I know he insinuated that he is Hoosierhoopster, other members on here responded to it asking him to say what site.  Either he's cheapie or worse(he was banned right?), or HH, I know HH wouldn't be over here acting like that so..  

Best thing to do is lock this thread because it's only going to get worse.

Don't know if Cheapie was banned or not.  Don't keep up with 247.  We know for a fact it is not HH from 247.  

Don't know if Cheapie was banned or not.  Don't keep up with 247.  We know for a fact it is not HH from 247.  

Was meaning he was banned from here, maybe not...  Didn't think HH would act like a....

I forget the thread it was in. He didn't say he was the real Hoosierhoopster. He was very vague about it, claimed he helped create one of the biggest IU fan sites or something like that. I quoted it so he couldn't delete it. 41 even responded about the post. ( I think to my quote, iirc)  

Problem is, someone like Cheyennemtmn claims he helped build one of the biggest IU sites, so if he didn't say it was 247, he may believe it (wrong as it may be).  We all know who the biggest sites are.  Lol, I know for a fact who runs those sites as do many people here.  He is not any of those people.  

Was meaning he was banned from here, maybe not...  Didn't think HH would act like a....

Nah, Cheapie has never came over here as Cheapie or been banned.  Very few people have been banned for any length of time since we have been here.