Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
CampHoosier

Hollowell to Georgia State

[quote name="djsalway" post="61297" timestamp="1398099317"]I know Iowa State, Georgia Southern, Auburn, and Houston. Those are the only four I've even seen mentioned.[/quote]

You mean Georgia State? That's where Kevin Ware went.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="CampCrean" post="61300" timestamp="1398099505"]If we went to go play for Sampson...ohhh boy[/quote]

He probably wouldn't think much of it, but IU fans would consider it the biggest possible middle finger outside of transferring to Purdue.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I know Iowa State, Georgia State (Kevin Ware and Ryan Harrow), Auburn, and Houston. Those are the only four I've even seen mentioned.

I think Georgia State is more important due to who the coach is and who his son is.  I would put my money on them or Auburn personally.  

The link for this thread on Facebook really brought out some nice and definitely not miserable people. Good lord. 

Some butthurt people on there…  Wonder if they get excited when we bring in transfers?  Wish they would sign up so we can debate that further.  

Some butthurt people on there…  Wonder if they get excited when we bring in transfers?  Wish they would sign up so we can debate that further.  

Yeah, the posts on there can be pretty bad.  I've seen worse though, I'm a regular poster on a MLB blog and the posts on their Facebook links are a new level of awful.  They were wanting someone to help with the page and I didn't even offer despite helping with HSN, I didn't want to mess with that vitriol.

The link for this thread on Facebook really brought out some nice and definitely not miserable people. Good lord. 

Did they get deleted?  I just went to that page for the first time and did not see any comments. 

Man, I hope he likes it down there and gets more playing time than he did at IU.. he needs it if he's going to be any better of a bball player.   Have fun in ATL hallowell, bon voyage