Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IUHoosiers22

Rotations for next year?

What are everyone's predictions for our rotations next year? Mine are as follows:

Yogi

Blackmon

Robinson

Williams

Perea/April/Davis (I have no idea tbh)

With Johnson, Davis/April/Perea (the other two who don't start), Hoetzel, and hopefully Cunningham off the bench. 

Thoughts on this?

What are everyone's predictions for our rotations next year? Mine are as follows:

Yogi
Blackmon
Robinson
Williams
Perea/April/Davis (I have no idea tbh)

With Johnson, Davis/April/Perea (the other two who don't start), Hoetzel, and hopefully Cunningham off the bench. 

Thoughts on this?

You are right in line with the majority. Really depends on who we land with other 2 spots. Eron Harris, if given waiver would start, Stan likely 6th man then. Byron Wesley, same deal maybe. Jakeenan Gant wouldn't likely start but would be early off the bench. Justin Martin would maybe start at 3 with 2 guards. Still a lot to figure out, but your thought seems to be the consensus currently. Cunningham would get some minutes early. The better of him/Hoetzel would grab extra minutes.

Yea i'd have to have Yogi and JBJ in the backcourt with Stan on the wing.  I could see RJohnson sliding into Stan's spot if he doesn't play well.  But I assume that Coach Crean will keep Stan in the starting lineup to begin the season.  Troy Williams will most definitely start.  He is a guy that you don't have to have plays ran for and he can get to the rim.  I see Troy having a big year for IU next year.  Then at the 5 or whatever you want to call it, basically our other Frontcourt spot, I'd imagine it'd have to be Hanner Parea..  There's just nobody else on the roster to play post defense for us on the current roster. 

Now of course things can change from now until October, and we all know that Tom Crean does not bag scholarships.  I can see him bringing in another forward and wing to balance out our class.  

I like

Yogi

Blackmon

Williams 

Davis

Perea

I really like Davis at the 4 with his strength, and Williams at the 3 with his leaping ability. I just don't see Williams as a 4 at all, unless he takes up a more athletic Watford role. I really hope for BIG things from Hanner this year, and I like Robinson as the 6th man. It will all change depending on transfers etc. 

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="61327" timestamp="1398110079"] Yogi Bear Jimmy Buckets The Stanswer Troy...needs a nickname And........... MYLES TURNER Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote] Troy Williams... the Freak.. (And you can't just say "the freak." It's, "Troy Williams, the Freak.") seriously, that athleticism

With April coming in and hopefully landing a few more guys, we could actually be a pretty solid team. Young, sure. But we are starting from the ground up again. With Yogi at the helm I see us making the tournament and probably finishing 5th in the BIG. Or the opposite. Who knows

It's really hard to say at this point, given that we could essentially still pick up two difference makers for the 14-15 season. Let's see how the recruiting shakes up before we dive into this too much.