Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
All_Hoosiers

USC G Byron Wesley off the board

Quote:  Obviously it's way too early to know where Wesley will go, but if he came here could the starting five possibly be Yogi, Blackmon, Wesley, Williams, and Hanner/Davis? Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That would be my bet.  I like it too.

Only thing that I dislike is that I get the feeling he's not a team player; based off his reasons for leaving USC.  That I don't care much for. Can't be too picky at this point though.

If he joined, we'd have solid scoring options at the 1, 2, 3, and 4 positions. (based off the above starting line up)

Not true and not a problem. Allegedly young Mr. Wesley is a defensive stopper and a very good student.

We had better find a formidable inside presence.  Losing Fischer is looming large. Time to land the JUCO big man.  The void inside is massive.

Jeff Eisenberg ‏@JeffEisenberg 14m<br />Schools vying for USC transfer Byron Wesley per his AAU coach: Cincy, Baylor, Indiana, Providence, Gonzaga, Michigan State, Pitt, OK State.

Its gonna be a tough one...

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="61248" timestamp="1398087218"]Jeff Eisenberg ‏@JeffEisenberg 14m
Schools vying for USC transfer Byron Wesley per his AAU coach: Cincy, Baylor, Indiana, Providence, Gonzaga, Michigan State, Pitt, OK State.[/quote]

Hope I'm dead wrong but I'm thinking its Going to be between Ole Slimy drew at Baylor or OK St

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't like the fact he would take minutes away from Stan. Never seen him play but I have a hard time believing he would just come in and start over Stan anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Looks like he's down to MSU, Pitt, and Gonzaga.<br /><br />Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using BtownBanners mobile app<br /><br />

Yea, his dad's comments don't sound very promising. We almost seem to be the opposite of what he's looking for but we'll see how this week goes.

Never really thought we had a good shot with him. I am still feeling Eron Harris with waiver. Our backcourt would be phenomenal!

Yogi
Blackmon
Harris
Robinson
Rojo

Play 3 guys all game. That would make me smile.

4. Troy/Davis
5. Hanner/April/Jurkin

Max gets some spot minutes at 3 and 4.