Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) C Jakeem Yates

Awesome. Hope he is a good fit and can contribute on the glass and defense next season.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

This is all I ask for in a big guy. Our back court, along with Troy acting as a wing, should be good enough offensively that we don't need a big guy putting up numbers on offense

Based on that video, it at least looks like he knows how to post up and demand the ball. Might be lacking on the leaping ability but has a nice turnaround J. Hopefully Coach Jackson can add some weight to that frame. 

[quote name="Hoosier2014" post="60165" timestamp="1397682060"]Based on that video, it at least looks like he knows how to post up and demand the ball. Might be lacking on the leaping ability but has a nice turnaround J. Hopefully Coach Jackson can add some weight to that frame. [/quote] Judging by how Yogi had huge biceps after the summer of 2012 and how big Noah was last year, that shouldn't be a problem as long as the player puts in the work too. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners