Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hoosier_Cat_42

2014 big man - Idrissa Diallo

Hey guys

Just saw on one of TOS's that IU has expressed interest in CAL decommit Diallo.  Big man from LA listed anywhere from 6-9 to 6-11.

Can't believe how Tennessee ran coach Martin out of town.  I think he will do well at CAL.  

[quote name="Hoosiers44" post="60012" timestamp="1397610532"]Hey guys

Just saw on one of TOS's that IU has expressed interest in CAL decommit Diallo. Big man from LA listed anywhere from 6-9 to 6-11.

Can't believe how Tennessee ran coach Martin out of town. I think he will do well at CAL. [/quote]

How long till he ends up at OSU?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="CR3AMnCR1MS0N" post="60014" timestamp="1397611291"]How long till he ends up at OSU?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Hahahahaha

[quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="59995" timestamp="1397606703"]attachicon.gif [url="https://btownbanners.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=750"]ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1397606697.552372.jpg[/url]

Come play for IU[/quote]

Lol ROLLING

[quote name="OliviaPope40" post="60024" timestamp="1397613440"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-FZXgkL7bU[/quote]

A nice couple of dunks, but I saw video of Hanner before his freshman year and thought he was a beast. So who knows from :30 secs of video.

Sent from my iphone 9 using BtownBanners

Highlights can make anyone look good, they're not a good way to evaluate if a player will help immediately or not.

Very true. Hanner is a perfect example of that. I thought, based off highlight footage of him in high school, that Hanner Perea would have been for us, what Montrez Harrell is for UofL, but that's obviously far from the actual case.
However... at this point of our last second recruiting efforts towards trying to find a big for next year, highlights that show me a big, tall, strong guy who can run & jump, or better yet, catch an alley oop and finish the dunk, are more than enough to please me. Sad, but true. We're in desperation mode. I feel that whichever unrated center we end up with will play a role next year, but eventually be another transfer out of Crean's system. Cunningham is the only incoming class of 2014 freshman that I see left out there that's the real deal. There are maybe some transfers or jucos that are decent, but other than that, there's really no one coming in.

I think everyone can agree we are reaching on prospects at this point, but I think this guy is a lot better than most other options and since he has immediate eligibility Id take him in a heartbeat. Give me this guy/a good 5th year big, deng deng, and Eron Harris