Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
WayneFleekHoosier

Kenny Johnson to Louisville

Jeff Ermann ‏@insidemdsports  5m
Per multiple sources, Indiana assistant Kenny Johnson is expected to join the staff at Louisville. #Terps had also been involved.

This pisses me off far more than the Etherington/Hollowell transfers etc...... When do we start asking WTH is going on with the program.

This pisses me off far more than the Etherington/Hollowell transfers etc...... When do we start asking WTH is going on with the program.

Have you been in hibernating in the wheel well of an airplane for a year?  I think there has been quite a bit of WTF opinions being put forward!  ;)

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="61407" timestamp="1398134275"]Money? Is that really the issue???[/quote]

Why look farther into it than necessary? He's getting paid more to go to a better program and be under a better coach. So, to answer your question, no I guess. But not necessarily for the reason(s) you're implying.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Why look farther into it than necessary? He's getting paid more to go to a better program and be under a better coach. So, to answer your question, no I guess. But not necessarily for the reason(s) you're implying. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Do we know he is getting paid more? Easy excuse. He wouldn't have stayed if we matched anyway. Just disgusting. This doesn't hurt us going forward necessarily but it partly explains our problems this last half year with recruiting et al.

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="61412" timestamp="1398134833"]Do we know he is getting paid more? Easy excuse. He wouldn't have stayed if we matched anyway. Just disgusting. This doesn't hurt us going forward necessarily but it partly explains our problems this last half year with recruiting et al.[/quote]

Even if he isn't getting paid more, he is going into a better situation. Can't say that I blame him at all. And I think this does hurt us going forward. DMV is a crucial recruiting area and I think it was Kenny that had the relationship with Uncle Boo more than it was Crean.

Now we have an even more fractured team possibly. 3 of our projected starters are KJ disciples and another big time guy of the bench in TW, Stan, JB2, and ROJO. This can't be good for these guys. My gosh. I knew he was gone when news broke, as I even started this thread but Damn.

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="61414" timestamp="1398135104"]Now we have an even more fractured team possibly. 3 of our projected starters are KJ disciples and another big time guy of the bench in TW, Stan, JB2, and ROJO. This can't be good for these guys. My gosh. I knew he was gone when news broke, as I even started this thread but Damn.[/quote]

KJ disciples c'mon man!