Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
WayneFleekHoosier

Kenny Johnson to Louisville

According to Hoosier Sports Live, Kenny Johnson COULD be an option for the open assistant coach position at Maryland.

I doubt he goes anywhere but, who knows?

Anyone else hear of this?

I wouldn't take anything you see from them as credible unless they have a source credited.  They take Twitter conversation and turn into posts to push out their heavily advertised website.  

[quote name="djsalway" post="59911" timestamp="1397588103"]How about the Tom Crean to Tennessee rumors?[/quote]

This offseason is all over the map.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Crean leaving now would be devastating to the program IMO. I don't know much of anything about coach Johnson but obviously losing ground in the DMV area would be a big blow EDIT: I highly doubt Crean leaves Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

BS, everything on the internet is true. Jaybob is, in fact, a mullet-sporting cross-dresser. The secret shelters underneath the Denver airport are where Natty keeps his Zima stash. And if you google "NSFW pics", you will  be directed to HoosierReb's home page. ( Come to think of it, that might actually be true)

I'm pretty sure they're all true!

Justin Albers ‏@Justin_Albers  6m
According to our Maryland Scout site, Indiana assistant Kenny Johnson is being courted by Louisville and Maryland. #iubb

Justin Albers ‏@Justin_Albers  5m
Maryland is close to offering Kenny Johnson its top assistant job, according to our Maryland site. #iubb

Justin Albers ‏@Justin_Albers 6m<br />According to our Maryland Scout site, Indiana assistant Kenny Johnson is being courted by Louisville and Maryland. #iubb<br /><br />Justin Albers ‏@Justin_Albers 5m<br />Maryland is close to offering Kenny Johnson its top assistant job, according to our Maryland site. #iubb

I kinda beat you CC!