Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) SF Marial Shayok to Virginia

What are we planning to do for bigs NEXT YEAR! We're going after a lot of transfers who would have to sit out! I guess we're planning on a big improvement from Perea! Would be great if we still had Fischer

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What are we planning to do for bigs NEXT YEAR! We're going after a lot of transfers who would have to sit out! I guess we're planning on a big improvement from Perea! Would be great if we still had Fischer <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

There are very few quality bigs that are even on the market. Gotta get what we can get at this point and adjust our playing style accordingly.

From looking at the photo in the article posted Stuhoo, this guy may not be done growing. His dad looks HUGE!

Second Canadian I have seen mentioned, maybe Crean has found something better than what he is able to get this late in recruiting here? 

[quote name="djsalway" post="59080" timestamp="1397230951"]There are very few quality bigs that are even on the market. Gotta get what we can get at this point and adjust our playing style accordingly.[/quote]

guess well just have to try a run and gun style if need be maybe Perea and Davis at 4 and 5 if we must try and go big

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

guess well just have to try a run and gun style if need be maybe Perea and Davis at 4 and 5 if we must try and go big<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That is the hope at this point. Although are still trying for some "big men". No 7 footers, but big bodies nonetheless.