Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SG Eli Wright to Mississippi State

@Justin_Albers: 2016 guard Eli Wright: “I fell in love with IU on the visit.” #iubb

https://twitter.com/justin_albers/status/481862509234647040

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Another visit here.

@benwah96: IU and Purdue Head coach will be in monday and Minnesota Head coach tue and Clemson Head coach later that week and Murray Head coach Monday

So, IU and Minnesota will come out looking good here I presume.  

Corey Evans @coreyevans_10
Others expected at Indiana this evening include Zach Gunn, Jack Nunge, Paul Scruggs, Malik Williams, and Eli Wright @ny2lasports

Corey Evans @coreyevans_10
Indiana going young hosting quality underclassmen but seem to be zeroed in on 2016 Kentucky native, Eli Wright

“Indiana and Oklahoma State are the two biggest ones on me right now,” Wright said.

“Coach Tom Crean is a great guy,” he said about Indiana. “I went down there. You can tell he pushes his players.”

To go with visits to Indiana and Oklahoma State, Wright has also visited Alabama and Clemson. He said he's planning to visit Virginia Tech in the near future.

jyeqh37d_normal.jpeg

@EvanDaniels

Connecticut just offered 2016 wing Eli Wright, per Hoop Dreams coach Mike Scott. 6-4 scorer.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Eli Wright blowing up just a little bit.

We were on him early. Not talked about much on our recruiting threads, but may be a real possibility.