Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

djsalway

The Masters Thread

I would rather have fowler pull the comeback but not opposed to reed either

Sent from my LG-H872 using BtownBanners mobile app

Same way for me really. Would’ve like Fowler to have won as well. Seems a lot of people dislikes Reed for some mistakes he had made at a younger age. So it was good to see him win. I thought he had pushed that last putt for a second

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

12 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

I'd like to see Fowler win a major. I think if he gets one he could win a few in a short stretch. He seems like a good dude and great with the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Rickie will get one. His problem is he plays his best golf when he is behind. Once he gets that turned around he could go on a tear.

And you are absolutely correct, he's a great dude and a fan favorite.

Jim Nance just said Tiger's win at Augusta today was a greater moment than Jack's in 1986. ... True, or is he caught up in said moment? 

I'm a little old-school and graduated from high school in 1986 and was on the golf team (yikes -- am I really that old!), but I'm sticking with Jack! Still golf moment No. 1 for me.

8 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Jim Nance just said Tiger's win at Augusta today was a greater moment than Jack's in 1986. ... True, or is he caught up in said moment? 

I'm a little old-school and graduated from high school in 1986 and was on the golf team (yikes -- am I really that old!), but I'm sticking with Jack! Still golf moment No. 1 for me.

I once thought the greatest Tiger moment was when he came back and won the masters. Today’s win was much bigger. The shot on 16 was better than the chip in.... Nike posting an ad 15 minutes was a tad extreme but Tiger is back and should his driver continue to not fail him he’ll continue to play well