Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
TheWatShot

It really happened

Great guard play wins out, there is hope for us yet! UCONN improved so much from when IU played them, made me wish I had kept the IU/UCONN game on the DVR just to do the comparison. Napier's play was outstanding, Napier's determination was never close to being matched!

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!....Now if Cal will take the Lakers job, start Kentucky West in L.A. life will be good!

At least UK didn't buy another campionship. Call me a hater, cause when it comes to that bunch of cheaters, I will never be happy for them! I would love for Cal to go to the Lakers, cause then it won't be 2 years and the NCAA will come knockin on the door. Just like at UMass, and Memphis.

I have a friend that lives in Ky. never went to school there but the amount of FB Ky stuff, pics and team jivin to music and such was tremendous.  I stopped going to FB for several days for that reason.  However, today is pleasantly quiet and void of anything blue:)

I have a friend that lives in Ky. never went to school there but the amount of FB Ky stuff, pics and team jivin to music and such was tremendous.  I stopped going to FB for several days for that reason.  However, today is pleasantly quiet and void of anything blue:)

I have a couple friends that never really followed basketball, now all of a sudden they're UK fans.  Oh, and Alabama football fans.

My mother was born and raised in Kentucky, she is the only member of her family to have the good sense to leave! All of my Cousins went to U of K, they live and breath U of K, it has been nothing but U of K for most of my life. I really dislike U of K, then my nephew went to U of K, so now I get to hear it from my sister and nephew, UGH! I was the better man, and didn't gloat in their loss although, in my mind it was every possibly snarky, rude, uncouth, horrible thing I could think of. I hope they NEVER win #9!

No, never joined any branch.  Considered Air Force since my father served.

One of them I talked about in that post served in the Army, the other didn't.

Ah, I just meant that regarding the phoenomena that is everyone liking UK/UoL and Alabama