Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) C Trevor Thompson to OSU

I don't think them committing while on campus has anything to do with Crean. Lee had 5 schools set up that he was going to visit and committed on the first one. Ohio State must just be REALLY enticing to these guys...

Everything that I've seen says he would be sitting out next year definitely. So while he would've been nice to have for 2015, he solves none of our immediate problems.

I believe it, the NCAA is talking about eliminating the ability to waive your ineligibility at all. Something tells me they're going to be stingy with waivers this year.

I guess he made it halfway back toward home. Cut 4 hours off the trip.

I don't think them committing while on campus has anything to do with Crean. Lee had 5 schools set up that he was going to visit and committed on the first one. Ohio State must just be REALLY enticing to these guys...

Something about free cars, tatoos, and who knows what else makes it tough to get thru all of your visits.

Everything that I've seen says he would be sitting out next year definitely. So while he would've been nice to have for 2015, he solves none of our immediate problems.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Supposedly there are health issues with his father that he can try and do a waiver for.  No guarantees and sounds like he will be fine either way since they just got a 5th year in his spot.  

This was mildly amusing at first. Then depressing. Now it's just down right stupid how this offseason is going. I wish my day wasn't affected by the decision on 17-20 year old kids. Make no mistake folks, this isn't about Thompson. This is 2 players not even showing up after the Vonleh rumors. I guess it can't get much worse. I fully expect Cunningham to commit elsewhere as well. It's the biggest trend these days. 

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="59553" timestamp="1397426108"]BMW shop, might as well go all out and the Germans know how to make a nice luxury car.[/quote]

There's a VW place right next to the mall. Not German enough for you?

There's a VW place right next to the mall. Not German enough for you?

I'm not a VW fan, at all.  Audi is the VW luxury line anyway, and I said they make nice luxury cars.

I don't remember a VW place next to the mall.