Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) C Trevor Thompson to OSU

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="55755" timestamp="1396126596"]Trevor Thompson ‏@TrevBallinTrey2 12m
Had a really great talk with Tom Crean of IU really impressed meeting with Purdue and Ohio State later.[/quote]

Ohio St. just got a big man. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="55765" timestamp="1396129909"]Is this guy really the answer? Not impressed at all. No immediate help for 2014.. No thanks.

Unless he takes Jurkin's spot on the bench.[/quote]

Never said he was the answer, gonna need someone. Jurkin will not be playing so who's gonna get minutes while Hanner is on the bench.

1. My birthday is tonight!!!

2. @devin__davis dang how old you gonna be dev ?

@devin__davis youngin lucky I ain't there to give you them birthday punches boy haha

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="55765" timestamp="1396129909"]Is this guy really the answer? Not impressed at all. No immediate help for 2014.. No thanks.

Unless he takes Jurkin's spot on the bench.[/quote]

A 6'11" RS Soph could be valuable for us in 2015.

Does the NCAA ever allow for a player in this situation to transfer immediately with the coaching change? If they don't it seems like they should but the NCAA never lacks for stupidity.

A 6'11" RS Soph could be valuable for us in 2015. Does the NCAA ever allow for a player in this situation to transfer immediately with the coaching change? If they don't it seems like they should but the NCAA never lacks for stupidity. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Coaching change is a great point. That could be the wildcard there. Mi would change my tune if that was accepted.

[quote name="TheStillman" post="55962" timestamp="1396185081"]A 6'11" RS Soph could be valuable for us in 2015.

Does the NCAA ever allow for a player in this situation to transfer immediately with the coaching change? If they don't it seems like they should but the NCAA never lacks for stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

I think the only way you can play immediately after transferring due to coaching change is if you're an incoming Freshman and haven't played yet.

Do we want a "soft" big either? That story does not bode well for either party but IMO it makes Trevor seem weak and potentially as disrespectful to have cell ringing during a team meeting.

He averaged 5 points and 5 rebounds a game in limited action in the ACC. Seems to me he could be a big help for our team.

Do we want a "soft" big either? That story does not bode well for either party but IMO it makes Trevor seem weak and potentially as disrespectful to have cell ringing during a team meeting.

I'd take a soft kid who forgot to put his cell phone on silent at this point. I know he, most likely, won't be eligible next year but I'd take him. As a freshmen he avg 5 pts and 4.7 rbs. Guess I'm not too stoked about IU's position w '15 bigs either.