Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Walking Boot of Doom

6-9 F Moses Ayegba to Nebraska

I think he was. It was guys like Hulls, Etherington, Pritch, Roth, Sheehey, Fisher, Hartman, etc who weren't Cheapie approved.
You know, guys who were poor defensively ;)

Lol, I truly see your point and laugh about it.

HOWEVER, look at that list, cheapie was right about more than half of them.

Back on point, Moses still isn't approved, although I am not sure that at this point Crean can convince Bloomington South backup JV point guard to come to IU.

So I guess, we take what we can get.

Lol, I truly see your point and laugh about it.

HOWEVER, look at that list, cheapie was right about more than half of them.

Back on point, Moses still isn't approved, although I am not sure that at this point Crean can convince Bloomington South backup JV point guard to come to IU.

So I guess, we take what we can get.

Yeah, Cheapie was a character. He got banned from 247 for calling Crean a Bozo awhile back. lol

Moses or no Moses, it's sad to see our program having to beg for 5th year transfers just to fill out our rosters. Had a feeling with the Chicago murmurs that were stirring that Cunningham was certainly not a lock for Indiana.

He will start for us if we get him. He was 99.98 % committed to us at one time. If we can't get him now, then the "toxic" talk will seem legit. That said, I think we're gonna surprise next year playing small ball and pressing. UCONN has given me hope.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He will start for us if we get him. He was 99.98 % committed to us at one time. If we can't get him now, then the "toxic" talk will seem legit. That said, I think we're gonna surprise next year playing small ball and pressing. UCONN has given me hope.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He averaged 2 points and 2 boards in 13 minutes.  If he starts for us we're in serious trouble.

Why don't we just recruit the 5th year players. It would save all those private plane fees and costs; you could wait til March to start and focus all your attention to coaching. We could be the poor mans 1 and done; the antithesis to Calipari. Plus you would have a full senior night so you wouldn't need the cheerleaders for filler. Let's bring him on.