Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Daily MLB Banter

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Thank god the Cardinals are winning. The pirates are freaking pathetic and the just letting the Brewers do whatever they want to them. 

Sure appears the Pirates have packed it in for the year. 

19 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Cardinals are going to blow the division. What joke. I’m so sick of watching them be poorly managed. 

What an absolute choke job this series was. And to throw out the Memphis Redbirds roster on such an important game....mind boggling. Like baseball is such strenuous activity that the starters couldn't play today....when they have a DAY OFF TOMORROW!!! I understand giving yadi a rest but everybody?? Blowing it yesterday ultimately hurt today....and today was on the bullpen not the AAA offense, but still. It will be a one game lead going to the last series with the Brewers smelling blood. And the cubs with nothing at all to play for besides preventing us from the division title. We're going to play our way right in to a one game matchup with Scherzer on the road. Good night. 

3 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Looks like Cards and Cubs fans were both right. Cubs choked away the postseason the Cardinals will be choking away the division. 

Ive never seen a manager that looks more befuddled.  Complete idiot throwing this season down the tubes. 

Not that it'll make you feel any better, but unlikely either the Cards or Brewers win a series anyway. The NL Central teams are very flawed compared to the Dodgers & Braves. 

So long, Joe ... Thanks for five exiting -- and at times, exasperating -- seasons (and four postseason runs) ... We'll always have 2016! ... All Cubs fans owe YOU a shot and a beer! 

[/url]  

Funnest stretch of Cubs baseball in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app