Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Michael Porter Jr. to Washington

After creeping on his social media today he seems like a Mizzou guy. He goes to their gym, and wears Mizzou gear. I'd love to be wrong in the end though.

After creeping on his social media today he seems like a Mizzou guy. He goes to their gym, and wears Mizzou gear. I'd love to be wrong in the end though.

Mizzou is a train wreck right now. I don't know that they'll be an attractive option for anyone, regardless of what former AAU they bring on to the staff.

https://instagram.com/p/5FaXrtlujA/
https://twitter.com/thektobsports/status/620983620228874240

Always interesting to see what's going on with a recruit's social media. Can never hurt

"Appreciate the fan who made this."

I'm almost certain it was our buddy Ty.

Edit: I just saw the mention from Kris Wilkes

https://instagram.com/p/5FaXrtlujA/
https://twitter.com/thektobsports/status/620983620228874240

Always interesting to see what's going on with a recruit's social media. Can never hurt

Interesting comment by Kris Wilkes about half way down the twitter screenshot...  

"Me you trae and Paul.  That would be Nasty"

Imagine a class of Wilkes, Porter, Trae Young and Paul Scruggs...that would indeed be nasty.

::Takes Deep Breath::

Interesting comment by Kris Wilkes about half way down the twitter screenshot...

"Me you trae and Paul. That would be Nasty"

Imagine a class of Wilkes, Porter, Trae Young and Paul Scruggs...that would indeed be nasty.

"Text Me Bro" I also took that in for something even though it's probably nothing.

Worst case scenario - Them 4 are a package deal and go to UK.

Best Case - Them 4 come to BTown.

"Me you trae and Paul.  That would be Nasty"

That would be the #1 class in america.

That would be the #1 class in america.

which is why it won't happen.

Crean has been a recruiting enigma lately.

Bryant, Blackmon, Troy

April, Priller, Hoetzel

We can sometimes get the big fish, but him striking out on EVERYONE to end 2014, and starting 2015 marginally before Bryant doesn't boost confidence.

2016 is a critical class. We could be really weak if we don't land instant impact players. 2017 is too far away to worry about but 2016 is rapidly approaching and we have significant needs and space.

Another young man who wants to continue to flirt with 10 schools. So help me, if I hear of one kid who announces IU is in his top 25,..... well, let's just not go there! :angry:

This is one of the most important and fun events in their young lives. Let them enjoy it!

This is one of the most important and fun events in their young lives. Let them enjoy it!

That I don't mind.  It's just that after all this time, they still can't do better than 10 schools.  I can't fathom that at this juncture with all the wooing they've had that they don't have a stronger sense of where they want to play college ball.  Didn't you have your senior prom date choice narrowed down to no more than 1 of 3 girls?  I'll give them a top 5, I just think a top 10 is overboard.  Just my opinion.