Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Will_Logan

Yogi's Mom Knows...

This is good stuff. Makes me want to start pumping sunshine into every thread on here, but it'll probably be considered "hijacking threads". I'll wait a day or two..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I believe that is a violation :rtfm:

You can tweet a recruit as much as you want as a fan.  Personally find it a bit creepy people do that, but he says he enjoys all the love he is getting.  Lee actually retweeted that two guys were transferring from IU, not sure if that is a good thing, or bad yet.

My favorite article of the day by far (and not bc I'm in the title, teehee). It is actually very insightful and positive. You have to sift through a lot of BS today to find the good stuff. Although the players will have to adjust to a new roster, I believe it will be for the better. It's hard to play well for a team if you really do to want to be there. Noah HAD to leave. I would advised him to leave. It's too risky. And the others....well--GOOD LUCK. I teach my children that you are a product of the environment which you create. If your negative, then everything around you will take on that negativity as well. No matter where you go, your environment will follow you. Some players will hopefully remember that.

I try to teach my children the same thing. 

In a day of 'volatility' (to say the least) for IUBB, these are the absolute best lines that I've seen..

My favorite article of the day by far (and not bc I'm in the title, teehee). It is actually very insightful and positive. You have to sift through a lot of BS today to find the good stuff. Although the players will have to adjust to a new roster, I believe it will be for the better. It's hard to play well for a team if you really do to want to be there. Noah HAD to leave. I would advised him to leave. It's too risky. And the others....well--GOOD LUCK. I teach my children that you are a product of the environment which you create. If your negative, then everything around you will take on that negativity as well. No matter where you go, your environment will follow you. Some players will hopefully remember that.

YOGI'S MOM KNOWS BEST!

I seriously LOOOOOVE that you post here!  I know some people might give you some flack for posting, but as a Hoosier lady myself, I love seeing what you have to say.  Thanks Doc!