Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Hollowell & Etherington transferring..

[quote name="schoosier" post="56919" timestamp="1396438404"]I believe you are correct. Didn't he also coin the term "Calhouns health is the word". That was a classic quote.[/quote]

I still use that on occasion. Sometimes it fits the conversation all to well.

Sent from the can using BtownBanners

[quote name="dfish1" post="56890" timestamp="1396404715"][url="http://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla_basketball/2014/4/1/5569444/tom-crean-fired-at-indiana-alford-spotted-in-indy-hoosier-boosters"]http://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla_basketball/2014/4/1/5569444/tom-crean-fired-at-indiana-alford-spotted-in-indy-hoosier-boosters[/url]

Any truth to this story?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

There it is!!! Lol. I was waiting for it to rear its ugly head! ;)

Sent from the can using BtownBanners

Considering these guys averaged a combined 2 points per game, I'd say next season is lost for the Huskers.

I've got it!!

A three on three tournament with Jeremy, Austin, and Jonny vs. their two scholly and one walk-on departees!!

Who smells megabucks pay per view opportunity?

I thought BigTen11 said that.

Correct and correct.  Paige was the guy that was supposedly Jalen Kendrick's Uncle, and BigTen11 was the poster who proclaimed Calhoun's health was the word.  Not sure about Calhoun's health, though I believe BigTen11 was the more credible of the two. :D