Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUBASE - 3 game series vs Michigan

Hoosiers start conference play today @ 4:05 ET. Game 2 tomorrow @ 2:05 and game 3 @ 1:05 Sunday on BTN.

Game Notes Indiana | Michigan

Live Audio IUHoosiers.com Broadcast

Live Stats Game 1 | Game 2 | Game 3

Twitter @IUBaseballNews @HoosierBaseball (Tracy Smith)

http://www.iuhoosiers.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/032014aac.html

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="51178" timestamp="1395427650"]Does anyone know much about the B1G this year? I guess Nebraska and MSU aren't to bad from that B1G/Pac-12 battle at the beginning of the season. I haven't really looked into this much.[/quote]

[attachment=608:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1395427772.953124.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[attachment=609:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1395428005.560895.jpg] [attachment=610:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1395428015.138086.jpg] [attachment=611:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1395428025.777089.jpg] Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

@IUBaseballNews: DeNato escapes a bases loaded, one out jam in the second without any damage. No score as we head to the home half.

@IUBaseballNews: DeNato has moved into second place on the #IUbase career innings list with 294.2. Brian Partenheimer (1994-97) is first with 322.

@IUBaseballNews: After a Michigan pitching change, Sam Travis delivers an RBI single to bring Rodrigue home and make it 3-0. #IUbase

@IUBaseballNews: Michigan gets out of it with an inning-ending double play. 3-0 #IUbase as we go to the fourth.

Had a phone call but I'm back now.

@IUBaseballNews: Michigan pushes a run across to make it 4-1. #IUbase

@IUBaseballNews: An RBI groundout cuts the #IUbase lead in half at 4-2.

@IUBaseballNews: Joey DeNato's evening is complete with one out in the sixth. Luke Harrison takes over with a runner on second and a 4-2 #IUbase lead.

@IUBaseballNews: Michigan adds another. DeNato's line is complete: 5.1 IP, 4H, 3 R, 5 K.

@IUBaseballNews: Will Coursen-Carr enters the ballgame with two outs and the tying run on second. #IUbase