Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
maxwell

(2014) PF Anthony Lee to OSU

I said on another forum that I think Crean may feel he is losing ground.  I only say that because we did this with Goodluck and some of the other big recruits right before or right after they told us no thanks.  Hopefully it's not that this time.

[quote name="Napleshoosier" post="54206" timestamp="1395880972"]We are in competition with a number of other schools for him....Obviously Crean felt the need to get in front of him today...[/quote]
Certainly so. Whether we are losing ground or gaining ground, glad that Crean is going with all he's got.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

KJ to....

Coach Kenny Johnson ‏@kjrelentless  5h
Workout done, love the energy we have brewing! Now its time to hit the recruiting trail with @TomCrean. Find some more die hard Hoosiers.

[quote name="eddiejsmall" post="54247" timestamp="1395883353"]Is this guy in "must get" territory?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Absolutely.

I hope Crean can pull this off. My take on the surprise visit is two fold. 1. Crean feels he's slipping, and might not be front runner 2. Crean knows one more "talk" will seal the deal.

Both very possible. Lee said he wanted it to go quick, I think they even planned on taking most if not all visits this weekend, starting tomorrow.

I hope Crean can pull this off. My take on the surprise visit is two fold. 1. Crean feels he's slipping, and might not be front runner 2. Crean knows one more "talk" will seal the deal.

Both very possible. Lee said he wanted it to go quick, I think they even planned on taking most if not all visits this weekend, starting tomorrow.

He's deciding "shortly after" the national championship game, which is April 7th. I believe that means he will be taking visits next weekend as well.

Iowa State scares me. Hoiberg is great at getting transfer kids, He has connections to the NBA, And they are a hot team right now. I think Crean will give it all that he has, and it's the thing I think he is best at. Guess we will have to wait until it all plays out. Would be a nice pick up, though!

We need an IU victory and Lee would qualify. I feel we have lost so many recruiting battles, so many games, so much momentum. We need every win we can get. Something seems off right now with how it is unfolding with this recruitment and the program in general. Hopefully Coach has something up his sleeve.

But like KJ said, we need Die Hard Hoosier and if Lee isnt buying what Crean is selling then what can we do?

[quote name="eddiejsmall" post="54257" timestamp="1395883818"]I hope Crean can pull this off. My take on the surprise visit is two fold. 1. Crean feels he's slipping, and might not be front runner 2. Crean knows one more "talk" will seal the deal.

I think it's he felt we were slipping and wanted to make sure he didn't cancel the IU visit at the end of the year. It hurts us bad that we didn't make the tourney. If we did, I think he'd already be a Hoosier. There are some concerns if we are going to make the dance next year.

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="54342" timestamp="1395890333"]I think it's he felt we were slipping and wanted to make sure he didn't cancel the IU visit at the end of the year. It hurts us bad that we didn't make the tourney. If we did, I think he'd already be a Hoosier. There are some concerns if we are going to make the dance next year.

If this is the case, might as well start accepting he's gone.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners