Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
maxwell

(2014) PF Anthony Lee to OSU

I know some will say that Iowa State being in the tournament helps their bid quite a bit, but if this kind of recruitment is truly fast moving doesn't IU have an advantage being able to dedicate attention from the coaching staff? ISU coaches won't be talking to him much (if at all) until after their tournament run is over I'm assuming.

[quote name="ElectricBoogaloo" post="52858" timestamp="1395697897"]I know some will say that Iowa State being in the tournament helps their bid quite a bit, but if this kind of recruitment is truly fast moving doesn't IU have an advantage being able to dedicate attention from the coaching staff? ISU coaches won't be talking to him much (if at all) until after their tournament run is over I'm assuming.[/quote]

I would say anything Crean says or promises him takes the back seat when he sits downs and watches Teams still playing. Especially if they continue and go on a run. If I'm going into my final season, I want to go somewhere I will play, and most importantly somewhere where I'm guaranteed to make the Big Dance one final time.

Unfortunately, Indiana can only offer one of those things right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

"antlee_3
5 minutes ago
Good morning! Blessed to be able to choose between these institutions an have in my Top 5. Thanks to all the others that were in it. Just blessed and happy to see God put me in this position an open doors for me throughout the things I been through. Gonna be a tough tough decision but I'm not complaining just embracing the process an people who are supporting me. The ones who aren't I see now why people say thank you to the haters. Makes me better an more hungry. I'm a humble dude an i know I haven't made it yet but with hard work , dedication, and God I'm sure I will be where I wanna be . Then I can tell who been with me an stuck by me in the words of Drake "We Made It". Phillippians 4:13"

http://instagram.com/p/l99tXoLnAY/#

77bf3760b42411e3a9a012b4cf9f5219_8.jpg

"NOT GOOD!!! We are in 4th place in the picture!!! Is he just messing with Hoosiet Nation before he commits are are we really in 4th? We are screwed if he doesn't pick us... OMG FIRE CREAN if he doesn't get him!!!"

I'll just post this here to save other members time from writing it themselves.

I thought about saying that. ;)

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="53209" timestamp="1395756635"]"NOT GOOD!!! We are in 4th place in the picture!!! Is he just messing with Hoosiet Nation before he commits are are we really in 4th? We are screwed if he doesn't pick us... OMG FIRE CREAN if he doesn't get him!!!"

I'll just post this here to save other members time from writing it themselves.

It is what it is! IU is going to offer a staring position, major minutes, with national exposure to play in a premiere conference. The stage is set. Is he up for the challenge to showcase his skills? Can any of those other schools honestly do better to entice him to commit to their program? If he doesn't want to come, well, it would be a lost opportunity as I see it.

@aye_babe: @AntLee_3 , You needa come play with my brother Yogi next year. He's gonna need your help! #iubb

Yogi's sister getting in on the recruitment.

Look, I read on another forum that the Yogi family tweeting him was a NCAA violation and (she) they were going to get us in trouble over that. It has to be true, the guy who said it was a moderator. They need to stop this right now before the IU compliance office finds out! ;)

[quote name="JaybobHoosier" post="54172" timestamp="1395878240"]Thanks ccg. Hope this is a good sign!!![/quote]

I actually view it as a last ditch effort... Hopefully he doesn't go to the bathroom for 45 minutes again ;)

I actually view it as a last ditch effort... Hopefully he doesn't go to the bathroom for 45 minutes again ;)

I'm not arguing with you, maybe it is a last ditch effort, but didn't he say IU would get his last visit?