Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ou812dude

NCAA tournament thread

So Iowa fans kind of really don't like Marble very much. I've read various things throughout the year, but it pretty much amounted to they thought him and his "me, myself, and I" attitude would be their downfall. Can't say I really blame them 

this is the exception, but Iowa fans are the worst in the B1G, and Fran knows it.

IPFW's men's basketball players went to bed Wednesday night thinking about their upcoming trip to play at Ohio University in the CollegeInsider.com Tournament.

They woke up today to a different destination.

Around 1:30 a.m. today, the CIT changed the flexible tourney match-ups and IPFW will now play Virginia Military Institute at 1 p.m. Saturday in Lexington, Va.

IPFW (25-10) advanced with a 97-91 win over Akron in the first round on Wednesday at the Gates Center. VMI (20-12) beat Canisius 111-100 on Tuesday in its opening game.

The CIT does not have a bracket in place, but pairs teams that advance depending on factors such as geography and schools willing to host the games.

oops, wrong I, wrong tourney

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="50316" timestamp="1395335557"]I'm in the minority, but I'm rooting against the B1G except for MSU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

I will/was rooting for Iowa, Nebraska & Michigan State. Hope Wiscy, OSU, & Michigan crash and burn.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm in the minority, but I'm rooting against the B1G except for MSU.

I'll pull for Sparty, UM and Nebrasketball, but I really am getting sick of OSU and Wiscy.

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="50318" timestamp="1395336017"]I will/was rooting for Iowa, Nebraska & Michigan State. Hope Wiscy, OSU, & Michigan crash and burn.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Forgot about Nebraska, but I'm definitely hoping they can pull a few out. Everyone else can go home.