Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Derby Festival Classic April 18 @ 7 pm ET

Didn't like the calls in 2 on 2 once threw the ball off the backboard and almost went to half court, because he didn't like the calls. Maybe he was embarassed by getting outplayed by Blueitt. Then repeatedly fouled and held Blueitt basically requiring the ref to step in and say hey, this a 2 on 2 Derby event don't be a dick! Blueitt was definitely getting hot about it. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Didn't like the calls in 2 on 2 once threw the ball off the backboard and almost went to half court, because he didn't like the calls. Maybe he was embarassed by getting outplayed by Blueitt. Then repeatedly fouled and held Blueitt basically requiring the ref to step in and say hey, this a 2 on 2 Derby event don't be a dick! Blueitt was definitely getting hot about it. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Thanks for the info. Some things just never change....

[quote name="Frodaddy10" post="60616" timestamp="1397837908"]Didn't like the calls in 2 on 2 once threw the ball off the backboard and almost went to half court, because he didn't like the calls. Maybe he was embarassed by getting outplayed by Blueitt. Then repeatedly fouled and held Blueitt basically requiring the ref to step in and say hey, this a 2 on 2 Derby event don't be a Purdue Person! Blueitt was definitely getting hot about it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Lol wow. He's "that guy". What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Didn't like the calls in 2 on 2 once threw the ball off the backboard and almost went to half court, because he didn't like the calls. Maybe he was embarassed by getting outplayed by Blueitt. Then repeatedly fouled and held Blueitt basically requiring the ref to step in and say hey, this a 2 on 2 Derby event don't be a Purdue Person! Blueitt was definitely getting hot about it. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Damn, I wish we had Blueitt.

Damn, I'm glad we don't have Lyle.

ugh...

Might just be an off game. As long as he can stroke it, he can play alongside yogi. Not absolutely devastating that he can't handle the ball fantastically.

I honestly don't think it's that bad... He doesn't need to handle it all the time. We have yogi, Stan, and JBJ that can handle it. RJ can play the 2 and knock down shots.

Who cares what Kendrick has to say.....Opinions are like .....everybody's  got one......Don't think that dude is an IU kinda a guy..

He just recently tweeted good things about Troy and Stan. Was also the first one to predict Blackmon to IU after he decommitted. 

Good couple of minutes from hoetzel. He is an outside in player. Does have a nice stroke. Decent speed on D but plays much more like a 3 then a 4 on offense especially.

From what I've seen ( Not much) he looks pretty slow on defense, gotta defend at least decently.