Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Derby Festival Classic April 18 @ 7 pm ET

Max and RJ selected.  Pretty decent event every year. The game will be played at Freedom Hall and is usually on stream. Here's a few links for that.

Stream - use this one. 
Stream  

-The Night of The Future Stars is Thursday (April 17th) @ 7pm ET @ Floyd Central high school with 2 on 2, 3pt and slam dunk contest and it's on Stream.

ahhh...Derby time creeping upon the Kentuckiana area once again...

the time when all of us party for an entire month for a 2 minute race...I love it!

gonna have to catch this game as well!

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="49972" timestamp="1395249801"]Lyle announcing tonight I believe. Ok st., Memphis, Oregon. Everyone is split up. Kendrick isn't letting cat out if the bag.[/quote]

Luckily he isn't coming here. That's what really matters.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Lyle announcing tonight I believe. Ok st., Memphis, Oregon. Everyone is split up. Kendrick isn't letting cat out if the bag.

No Kansas? What happened there, I haven't been paying any attention to him the last few months.

[quote name="Hwy 1" post="49986" timestamp="1395250959"]No Kansas? What happened there, I haven't been paying any attention to him the last few months.[/quote]

They dropped out last week. I've heard because his grades are so bad.

They dropped out last week. I've heard because his grades are so bad.

thanks, I missed that

... and not surprised for the reason.

[quote name="Hwy 1" post="49988" timestamp="1395251245"]thanks, I missed that

... and not surprised for the reason.[/quote]

Me either. That's why I'm glad he isn't coming here and glad we've never been all that close to landing him. Not a fan of his character or attitude.

Me either. That's why I'm glad he isn't coming here and glad we've never been all that close to landing him. Not a fan of his character or attitude.

you could go on twitter and tell him how you feel...

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...I'll just show myself out, now....

[quote name="ou812dude" post="49994" timestamp="1395252251"]you could go on twitter and tell him how you feel...

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...I'll just show myself out, now....[/quote]

Haha I got a laugh out of that. Never been one to respond to players positive or negative on twitter.

Hopefully I will get to go to the Derby Classic again this year... got some pretty good video on my phone of Troy in this dunk contest last year..... Just saw a tweet from Troy that him, Stan, & Devin may try to come to hang with the new recruits....

UofL has 3 players in it and I am sure all their guys will be there again as well...

If you have the chance i encourage you to go to this game, it is a pretty good time and the more Hoosier fans in there the better

Hopefully I will get to go to the Derby Classic again this year... got some pretty good video on my phone of Troy in this dunk contest last year..... Just saw a tweet from Troy that him, Stan, & Devin may try to come to hang with the new recruits....

UofL has 3 players in it and I am sure all their guys will be there again as well...

If you have the chance i encourage you to go to this game, it is a pretty good time and the more Hoosier fans in there the better

Would be a nice gesture to show support toward the new teammates. Building team chemistry.

[quote name="Hoosier_Cat_42" post="59443" timestamp="1397380736"]I already have my tickets. I'll be there.[/quote]

Tell me the cat in your username doesn't mean what I'm afraid it means.