Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hwy 1

IU Fans sabotaging the coach

I am more curious as to how UNLV is landing the talent they are. I have seen this movie before and it didn't end well for the Rebels. If Goodluck didnt pickIU over a frat party incident, thats cheap and immature. When kids find reasons NOT to come over reasons to come, those are called excuses and excuses aren't worth squat. If kids find a place they like and has all the things they are looking for, then go to that school.

[quote name="joec6108" post="50422" timestamp="1395341578"]Freedom of speech....period[/quote]

Yelling fire in a crowded theater?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

There are lots of factors that contribute to recruitng... winning is a big part of that, but so are facilities, playing time, team chemistry, culture, coaching relationships, and fan participation/attitude.  Okonoboh went to UNLV, not Duke, Florida, Ohio St or Indiana.

Cash could be a factor you didn't mention. I live in SEC territory where in football its becoming the norm.

Cash could be a factor you didn't mention. I live in SEC territory where in football its becoming the norm.

That sucks!  I'm not naive enough to think it never happens but I hate to hear that.  TBH though, if thats the case I'm happy he took the money and went to UNLV, I don't want players who pick and choose what rules to follow at IU.