Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

EvilleAngler

Fishing chat and pics..

51 minutes ago, Dhop said:

There it Is, your mystery switch is solved.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Holy poop, there it is!  Thank you Dhop.  Thank you.

I looked all over for it, then googled it.  I found a fishing website that took me to a message board that said Shimano was doing away with them on cheaper models.  Goes to show you not to trust message board chatter lol.

Thank you.  I like this reel now

Holy poop, there it is!  Thank you Dhop.  Thank you.
I looked all over for it, then googled it.  I found a fishing website that took me to a message board that said Shimano was doing away with them on cheaper models.  Goes to show you not to trust message board chatter lol.
Thank you.  I like this reel now

I think you’ll find it to be a decent reel. Pretty smooth and good antireverse for its price point.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

17 hours ago, BabyJandJDaddy said:

Catch and release is the only way to bass fish! Hopefully gonna get out today if the ice let's up enough. Getting the boat out on Eagle Creek tomorrow. 

Meh.  I fish for table fare...that is to say I like to eat fish.  Bass is not one of them.  Used to to bass fish in some local tournaments.  Always have been into bluegill, redear, crappie, perch, walleye, and the occasional pike through the ice.

17 hours ago, RatpigHoosier said:

Have to say this thread is depressing me I really only started fishing half-@$$ seriously last summer but for the last few days it’s all I have been thinking about now that deer season is about over. I guess I’ll wait for the thaw but it seems like forever away.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Icefish baby!

3 hours ago, Rico said:

Well, joking aside.  A few more days of this cold weather that I am receiving here and I will venture out.  But I won't take my dog.

My pond froze over last night in central Indiana. Dont think it will be safe enough will above normal temps returning late week.

2 hours ago, Alford Bailey said:

My pond froze over last night in central Indiana. Dont think it will be safe enough will above normal temps returning late week.

I don't live in central Indiana, but I bet some guys are eyeballing Summit Lake right now.