Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

EvilleAngler

Fishing chat and pics..

And you complete me! By the way, im out here on the "E" coast for the day. Leaving to go back to heaven tomorrow. Wish we could have shared beers.....but i have to go fish for some coho slamon on saturday...not some retarded porgie

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

And you complete me! By the way, im out here on the "E" coast for the day. Leaving to go back to heaven tomorrow. Wish we could have shared beers.....but i have to go fish for some coho slamon on saturday...not some retarded porgie

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Too bad. Would have loved to meet up for dinner or something.

Sent from my XT1575 using BtownBanners mobile app

How about that shark? Did you let him hold it before throwing it back? Those things are all muscle!

Yeah. We showed him the grinders. How they don't have teeth like a mako. He got whipped by the tail while posing for that pic. Lol

Sent from my XT1575 using BtownBanners mobile app

Went out again this morning but it was pretty choppy.  Stayed in the bay and only fished for about an hour.  It was wind against the tide so getting any movement was next to impossible.  Pulled up a small black bass and sand shark.  Nothing worth taking pics of.

Went out again this morning but it was pretty choppy.  Stayed in the bay and only fished for about an hour.  It was wind against the tide so getting any movement was next to impossible.  Pulled up a small black bass and sand shark.  Nothing worth taking pics of.

Did you just quit work to fish...?

On August 12, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Naturalhoosier said:

A bad day fishing beats any day working! I'm trying to decide on a fishing trip for my son and I this fall. I'm thinking Kentucky lake but not sure. 

On March 17, 2014 at 8:54 PM, JSHoosier said:

They are fun on nests, been catching some that way on topwater poppers on fly rod.  Have had a few specks(crappie) on top too, always a surprise. 

I've never fly fished.  When I caught that bluegill I kept it about as simple as possible, a worm and a cane pole.  Caught one every time the line hit the water and about as soon as it hit the water too.

I reamber those stories of catching fish on the cane poles! I am the youngest of five kids....I got the store bought pole. Maybe why I bought the bass boat. Believe me I have had dreams about the simpler times! 

54 minutes ago, hsrtxp said:

ea67dcaa37045f9f2db040cb17daeeef.jpg

My son got this largemouth a couple of weeks ago on a top water. He fought it like a pro and his smile was as big as I've ever seen. Classic dad moment.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Nice! A bass busting a top water is very exciting! Love it! 

I’m in southern Indiana and there’s no way I’m even thinking about it down here.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners