Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
KelleyHoosh

2014 Football Season Predictions/Pre Season Talk

Can we sub out some of the big ten teams with Rice, Army, and Air Force, and then rename the team the 'Fighting Hoosiers'?
Wilson will either pad his record, or dig his grave this year. I just pray he doesn't call one of his moronic time outs again this year!

??????????????????

[quote name="KingPG21" post="57320" timestamp="1396558332"]So do we know anything new about the QB position going into next year. Last year was always an adventure from game to game[/quote]

I'm a Tre fan personally. What he doesn't do as well, Nate does. What Nate doesn't do, Tre does. It's a tough situation. Now you add Diamont to the formula (possibly). Still up in the air to the staff, I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm a Tre fan personally. What he doesn't do as well, Nate does. What Nate doesn't do, Tre does. It's a tough situation. Now you add Diamont to the formula (possibly). Still up in the air to the staff, I'm sure.

I'm a Tre fan as well. I personally hope that we have one guy who clearly puts distance between himself and the other guys. I don't think rotating two guys at the QB position last season did us many favors. 

[quote name="KingPG21" post="57333" timestamp="1396562005"]I'm a Tre fan as well. I personally hope that we have one guy who clearly puts distance between himself and the other guys. I don't think rotating two guys at the QB position last season did us many favors. [/quote]

Totally agree. Unfortunately, I don't see any reason why it would change unless someone did some serious work over the winter. Or Diamont is just a freak and beats them both out.

Diamont will redshirt.  Unless they need to pull him out of redshirt (hope not).  He'll have to catch up to the speed of the game.

I'm a Nate fan personally...I just prefer a pro-style qb style.  I agree Hovadipo, who put it perfectly.  If you put Tre and Nate's positive attributes together you'd have an All-American QB.