Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

[quote name="Geometry Hoosier" post="50904" timestamp="1395400041"]The Evansville Courier is reporting that he has yet to qualify academically. His mom said he will be trying to pass his SAT in April. Hope it works out for him.[/quote]

I heard a couple years ago from a friend in southern Indiana that grades would be an issue. Forgot all about it until now.

Sent from my iphone 9 using BtownBanners

Thad Matta head may have exploded by now. If not yet, it will at some point during this season. Always fun to watch his face turn to an apple. In other words, late to the party on him obviously; hope he does well and everything is straightened out in his life & schooling.

Matta is comparing Lyle to D'angelo Russell. If so, we missed out on a real player. VERY interested to see how this one plays out.

Still wish we had Trevon Bluiett. Would fit our team very well.

Wish we had Blueitt but Jaquan Lyle is exactly the type of person we all bitch about daily not wanting here.

Wish we had Blueitt but Jaquan Lyle is exactly the type of person we all ***** about daily not wanting here.

I'm another that wished we had landed Blueitt. I keep up with Xavier basketball now because of him. Correct me if I'm wrong but did he and Yogi have beef? Seems I saw that on here back during his recruitment

I'm another that wished we had landed Blueitt. I keep up with Xavier basketball now because of him. Correct me if I'm wrong but did he and Yogi have beef? Seems I saw that on here back during his recruitment

I think you're thinking of DSR

I kind of remember that, but I think it was more Blueitt wanting to be the guy rather than having something directly with Yogi.