Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

One thing for sure, we do not want Lyle . If that's the kind of player/person were going after at IU then we are no better than UC, Louisville, Memphis, Gtown and the other cast of crooked programs.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

How is Louisville crooked?

Sent from my XT1080 using BtownBanners mobile app

I don't know if Louisville is crooked or not, but Russdiculous has broken a record for points
scored in a half (UofL record)...that dude is unbelievable at times...

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="47952" timestamp="1394927836"]Interesting.... Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 1m Kansas is no longer recruiting 2014 G JaQuan Lyle, a source with direct knowledge tells @SNYtv . Lyle expected to announce Wednesday[/quote] Hmm, interesting to see how this plays out. Seems to be a cloud over this kid Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Interesting....

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria  1m
Kansas is no longer recruiting 2014 G JaQuan Lyle, a source with direct knowledge tells @SNYtv . Lyle expected to announce Wednesday

That is a holy shit type announcement.  I guarantee it is Kendrick who told him that.  

[quote name="mdn82" post="48020" timestamp="1394935592"]That is a holy **** type announcement. I guarantee it is Kendrick who told him that. [/quote]

What do you mean by your first sentence?

What do you mean by your first sentence?

Kansas no longer recruiting him.  All they had to do is say we got a scholly for you and he would have went.  That has to say how bad his grades are.  When teams are shying away from a top 20 kid with his skill set, that is pretty telling.  

[quote name="mdn82" post="48041" timestamp="1394936569"]Kansas no longer recruiting him. All they had to do is say we got a scholly for you and he would have went. That has to say how bad his grades are. When teams are shying away from a top 20 kid with his skill set, that is pretty telling. [/quote]

Yeah when I heard he might go JUCO because of grades I figured that wasn't good. Not sure which out of his final 3 are the "easiest" school to get into. Just glad he isn't coming here honestly.

Yeah when I heard he might go JUCO because of grades I figured that wasn't good. Not sure which out of his final 3 are the "easiest" school to get into. Just glad he isn't coming here honestly.

You and me both.  The schools he could get into probably can't afford for someone to take down their APR.  I know Memphis is very easy to get into.  I would be surprised at this point if it wasn't them.