Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Official BTT - Indiana vs Illinois Game Thread

[quote name="coachmayhew" post="46740" timestamp="1394645536"]First game I won't be able to watch in a long time. I think I will set the DVR and stay away from everything until I get home from work. Don't know if that is possible.

Sent from my iphone 9 using BtownBanners[/quote]

I wonder if I can stream fisch on my phone.....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="46721" timestamp="1394641020"]Going to be there. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

I'll be there as well... We all know what happens when I go to IU games! (Although the streak is really IU games in Bloomington...)

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="46747" timestamp="1394647278"]I'll be there as well... We all know what happens when I go to IU games! (Although the streak is really IU games in Bloomington...)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

You know, now that I think of it, I've never seen them lose in Bloomington either. Unfortunately, I was at Illinois last year and Crossroads this year.

I will have to set the DVR unfortunately. Please beat the freaking Illini!!! I will see if I can work something out with my manager's to keep my phone out to check for updates.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="Banksyrules" post="46766" timestamp="1394652820"]Does anyone else feel we can surprise some people and go deep in the Big ten Tournament? I think we might surprise some people. [/quote]

I honestly think we lose today by 20 or we go to the championship game. That's my honest gut feeling. And it's a coin flip on which one happens.

Does anyone else feel we can surprise some people and go deep in the Big ten Tournament?  I think we might surprise some people.  

I think if we can get past Illinois, then we have a shot to get to Sunday. The first game will tell me a lot. Illinois is one of the best in the nation at creating turnovers, and we, well, let's just say we aren't good at taking care of the ball.

If we win, it most likely means that we did a great job at not turning the ball over. I think that would be a great sign for how we are progressing late in the season.

I honestly think we lose today by 20 or we go to the championship game. That's my honest gut feeling. And it's a coin flip on which one happens.

This is how I feel as well.  We know they are capable of it by winning against Michigan, Ohio State, and Iowa, but can they do little things throughout the course of the game to win it.  Big mystery.