Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

Official Indiana vs Nebraska Game Thread

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="44646" timestamp="1394062941"]Supposedly Noah said "He doesn't feel comfortable playing" .... Crean said he'd play yesterday, so what's the deal? Protecting his draft stock? Saving him for Michigan?[/quote]

Foot injuries are scary. I'd rather be safe than sorry for what we have left of the season. Can't say I'd blame him looking at draft his draft stock either, though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Foot injuries are scary. I'd rather be safe than sorry for what we have left of the season. Can't say I'd blame him looking at draft his draft stock either, though.

Foot injuries for big men are horrible. There is a long, long list of big guys who had a foot injury that either led to their retirement, or severely hampered their careers

Supposedly Noah said "He doesn't feel comfortable playing"   .... Crean said he'd play yesterday, so what's the deal?  Protecting his draft stock?  Saving him for Michigan?

IIRC, CTC did not say for sure that he would play, but thought he would.

[quote name="protectthishouse" post="44665" timestamp="1394064674"]thats annoying. shut your mouth during free throws[/quote]

I think it was one of the Nebraska guys on the line. Didn't sound like it was from the crowd.