Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

Official Indiana vs Nebraska Game Thread

OT:

I'm a young fan, too young to have ever gotten to watch a Knight team play.

I was just looking at IU NCAA tourney results over the past 20 or so years.

I can only imagine the stress of the stupid 1/2-and-done teams who lost to totally stupid opponents!

Also, why did the selection committee always like to match us up with Gonzaga in the Mike Davis and K****n S******n eras?

OT:

I'm a young fan, too young to have ever gotten to watch a Knight team play.

I was just looking at IU NCAA tourney results over the past 20 or so years.

I can only imagine the stress of the stupid 1/2-and-done teams who lost to totally stupid opponents!

Also, why did the selection committee always like to match us up with Gonzaga in the Mike Davis and K****n S******n eras?

Eh, in the Mike Davis era it really wouldn't have mattered who we were matched up against.  The only success he had came with a team that was built by RMK after he actually started recruiting again.

Nebrasketball is an awesome sports term but it's meaning is changing.

It's 9:29am here and I need an excuse to get out if work an hour or so early. GO!!

Sent from my sarcastic iPhone using BrownBanners

The last thread I seen started trying to help somebody out with a excuse to get out of work, ended with the suggestion that he claim to have a second, seeping butthole. That required a explanation and too much description. I suggest you make up your own. 

[quote name="pappy1865" post="44629" timestamp="1394060039"]Payback. It was rough being in the stands behind the Cornhusker bench last month. No way Will loses on Senior Night. Not. Happening.[/quote]

I said the same about Hulls, Watford, Essentially VO & Cody

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Alright guys, what's your gut feeling tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If Nebrasketball brings their regular road effort, pretty good.

If IU looks at the game line (IU -5.5 or -6), it might be iffy.

Will has the team on his back right now. I think we win, but we haven't beaten anybody by double digits in over a month (February 2) so no reason to think it won't go down to the last few possessions yet again.

BURN THE BOATS BOYS!